1. YouGen is an un-moderated website, and so we have put in place policies and procedures which aim to make it easy and simple to report any inappropriate content
2. The National Energy Foundation (NEF) will ensure that there are buttons encouraging users to report inappropriate posts on all pages of the website that contain user-generated content.
3. Users wishing to report inappropriate material will contact us via the contact form on the website, detailing the nature of their complaint and providing contact details for our website to follow up.
5. Companies are issued with a review link when they become a member that they can use to email their customers to receive a YouGen rating. We will work with installers to identify causes of low ratings and we reserve the right to remove company profiles from the website if a member receives consistently low ratings.
6. If for any reason this complaints policy is not adhered to NEF will apologise in writing to the person making the complaint.